Tuesday, October 1, 2019

National Black Dog Day

Hey Tribe,

It's National Black Dog Day!

Apparently, statistics show that black dogs do not get adopted at the same rate as other colored dogs.  What?  So, now there's a day to celebrate them, so maybe folks will be more inclined to adopt black dogs.

Hello, Gorgeous!

I do know that black dogs are more difficult to photograph with the lighting and texture and such, and black and white dogs are even more difficult!  The contrast is a tough challenge, as you have probably already picked up on from looking at all my Fly photos.  Her face...sometimes it's too dark to see any definition of her features.  It is such a challenge for me, but I love it!  It makes me try to be a better photographer: someone who doesn't rely on photo editing software to correct poor quality images.

Ooh, that dark face - does she even have eyes?

Much better - look at those beautiful brown eyes!

So, anyway, happy Black Dog Day to the black (and white) dogs in my life - I'd choose them every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts