Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Rémi & Me

 Hey Tribe,

A sweet little shop I've wanted to introduce you to is Rémi & Me.  The shop owner, Kylie, is so thoughtful and it has been a pleasure chatting with her and discussing products and designs.  Why did I wait to tell you about this shop? Because I wanted to make sure I actually used and still liked the products, before I suggested them to you!

Fly's bandana from the shop is one of my favorites - I love the colors and how they pop on Fly.  Each product is handmade and the ice dye technique Kylie uses gives the products a special flair that just can't be matched with regular printed material.  Toss on the offered addition of a wax finish and the products are ready for adventure.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the tags - they are so visually sweet, I want to eat them!  I'm typically not a handmade tag fan, especially resin tags, because most are too big for the dog.  Take a look at what's out there and you'll see what I mean: hugs disks that hang awkwardly from the dog's collar and dangle from their chests like some sort of odd medal they won. Uck.  However, these resin tags are perfectly sized for average shaped dogs.  They are smooth, with the dog's name embedded (not on top to be scrapped off) on one side and a phone number on the back.  Fly wears hers attached to her soft collar for when we do Therapy Dog visits.  It's special and eye catching.

Not just a bandana and tag shop, Rémi & Me also sells poo bag holders, scrunchies, and face masks.  I'll leave it up to you to interpret Fly's thoughts on the mask situation:

You can find Rémi & Me at these social places: Instagram, Facebook, and Etsy.

Be sure to use our code FlyRex10 for a sweet discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts