Saturday, January 19, 2019

What I'm Watching Right Now


Hey Tribe,

If you’re interested, I’m currently watching two wonderfully produced youtube series about dog training with an e-collar. 


The first is from Garmin and the 17 short episodes cover basic, but essential, training skills that will help dogs and their owners’ live more enjoyable, stress-free lives.  Skills are discussed and demonstrated by a professional dog trainer and include how to properly fit an e-collar, commands such as ‘Here,’ ‘Sit,’ ‘Down,’ as well as other useful commands and behaviors.

The second is from Robin MacFarlane, another pro dog trainer.  Her 18 episodes discuss a variety of topics related to e-collar training.

As a bonus, the nice guys over at Gun Dog Supply, have collaborated with Robin to produce other training videos.  I haven’t made my way though all of them, yet, but there’s more popcorn popping in the microwave right now and Fly and I are snuggled up on the leather couch ready for an evening of video viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Great! Can you share the link to those videos here. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lady, the names are hyperlinked, so if you click on them the videos should pop up in a new window. You may have to disable pop-up blocker. Let me know if it doesn't work for you and I can copy paste the links here in the comments!

      Delete

Popular Posts