Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Fun Diversion - Day 1

Hey Tribe,

If you aren't following @flyexplores on Instagram, you're missing out on some fun right now, but don't fret, I decided to share our story posts here as well!

A fellow Alaskan account that I follow, @akhellhounds, is hosting a "Lockdown K9 Challenge" and tagged us in the challenge.  We accepted!



For the next 14 days I will be sharing posts about how we are stepping up to the tasks.  Most of the content will be video, so those of you reading this from your email may need to click over to the actual blog site to watch the fun.

Okay, let's get started!

Day 1: How many downs can your dog do in 60 seconds?

Fly managed 14.  She barked the entire time, excited and demanding treats, and was interfered with and bumped by a clueless Rex.  I think she also questioned my sanity.  Here's the video:



I am actually happy with Fly's achievement with this: last year, Fly did not understand what I was asking when I wanted her to go from a down to a sit and would stare at me blankly.  Now, she can make the transition.  Good progress!

Check back tomorrow or click here for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts