Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Fun Diversion - Day 2

Hey Tribe,

Ready for Day 2 of the Lockdown K9 Challenge?


Day 2: Quick Puzzle

I don't have any of those fancy store bought puzzle things for dogs, nor am I crafty enough to want to make a homemade version of a puzzle.  So, Fly's quick puzzle is a simple game of "which hand" that I taught her as a baby:


Of course, after the video, I saw that the viewer can see part of Fly's ear around the corner and I didn't want folks to think that she cheated, so I tried to get another video.  Rex, who was sitting behind me watching all of this, decided he wanted to play the game too:


I guess I should teach him the rules!  Sweet, silly boy - I can see he is going to be the comic relief and/or steal the show during these challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts